Saturday 24 May 2008

Task three


I finally had the pictures scanned. So here they are… This picture is one of the earliest ones. I cannot remember the very moment of taking it. I suppose I was 10 or 11 months old. I cannot believe I was so small…:D




The trouble with children is that they are not returnable :)



The handsome young man standing next to me here is my little brother, Wojtek. The picture was taken at my grandma’s house. I have a lot of memories connected to this place. The smell of apples, hot milk and fresh mint tea will always remind me holiday at my grandma’s. It was wonderful and unforgettable time… How much I would like to be back to the past… This task made me feel really sentimental. I miss my childhood, mostly the carelessness and unlimited freedom.

1 comment:

Karolina said...

I do feel the same about my childhood - it was a time of carlessness and lack of responsibilities and worries - but I think that some time after finishing KJO might be the same again;)