Thursday 15 May 2008

Task Two

Our next task regarding our favourite website made me realise that I tend to waste my time while surfing the internet… I can hardly think of anything useful to share.
As a matter of fact, I use pages with teaching materials and resources but none of the websites is really dynamic. Therefore, I wanted to recommend you this one. People who don’t have a TV set at home may find it particularly handy. It offers a range of films, TV shows, cartoons and others. However, you have to be selective since the quality of some films is not always perfect, and moreover, some of the links are dead. Personally, I like watching ‘Still game’; it certainly does not promote violence, nevertheless it may not be suitable for children for its dirty language. ‘Still game’ is a TV series about several elderly Scottish people, who... find it out yourself :) It’s fun to listen to the Scottish accent. I strongly recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.